More Yen Press News…ERASED and BUNGO STRAY DOGS!

Yen Press participated in the Crunchyroll panel just now and I have MORE news to share! Check out the following new licenses just announced by Kurt Hassler, Publisher and Managing Director of Yen Press!
Yen Press revealed the addition of these two popular Kadokawa manga series to their publishing schedule:

• ERASED written by Kei Sanbe
  • BUNGO STRAY DOGS by written by Kafka Asagiri and iIllustrated by Sango Harukawa
erased bungo

Rika Hue

This is amazing! I absolutely loved the Bungou Stray Dogs anime and is absolutely ecstatic to read the manga. Thank you so so much! I am so happy right now.
(Believe it or not, but I thought/hoped/expected you might pick these up!)
It’s great that you picked up Erased too. I liked the anime and heard great things about the manga.

Gavin Sega Gonzales

Really hoping that you guy’s licensed Date a live, The light novel version, or Hyperdimension neptunia (Based on a game) cause next to Dark Horse you’re the only other company that gets titles from… kadokawa Publishers

Robert Hemingway

that’s great I love these and I hope you bring over more titles like “Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?” to all the fanes in the united states.

Anon

So… remember what I said about you guys practically owning my wallet now? Well, it looks like I’m going to have to dig out another one 😀 , because I’ve had a powerful need for these two particular manga to be licensed for a while now. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! <3 😀 (Thank you again!!)

Lord-arceus

If you want Manga and Light novel heaven, Yen Press is here with more licenses.

kritikl

thank you for licensing boku machi and other titles at anime expo!
here are some other licensing suggestions:
Gamers! | Sekina Aoii | Label: Fujimi Fantasia Bunko | Publisher: Fujimi Shobo
Soushin to Soushin no Magius | Makoto Sanda | Label: Fujimi Fantasia Bunko | Publisher: Fujimi Shobo
Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata | Maruto Fumiaki | Label: Fujimi Fantasia Bunko | Publisher: Fujimi Shobo

Kronosking

PLEASE simultaneously publish Bungo Stray Dogs! I’m always excited being able to read new manga as it just comes out in Japan! *O*