We have a few announcements to make!

If you follow us on Twitter, then you’ve heard about the latest additions to the Yen On family of light novels. If you missed the big news, let us catch you up!
No Game No Life
Yuu Kamiya
Meet Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister who are loser shut-ins by normal standards. But these siblings don’t play by the rules of the “crappy game” that is average society. In the world of gaming, the genius pair reign supreme, their invincible avatar so famous that it’s the stuff of urban legend. So when a young boy calling himself “God” summons the siblings to a fantastic alternate world, where war is forbidden, and all conflicts—even those involving national borders—are decided by the outcome of games, Sora and Shiro have pretty much hit the jackpot. But they soon learn that in this world, humanity, cornered and outnumbered by other species, survives within the confines of one city. Will Sora and Shiro, two failures at life, turn out to be the saviors of mankind? Let the games begin…!
Log Horizon
Mamare Touno / Illustration: Kazuhiro Hara
When 30,000 Japanese gamers are suddenly trapped in the online game world of “Elder Tale,” the realm of swords and sorcery that was up until yesterday very much a fantasy is now their cold, hard reality. Severed from their everyday lives, they’re faced with fighting monsters, eating food with no flavor, and being unable to die?! Amid the chaos in “Elder Tale” Akihabara, veteran gamer Shiroe locates his old friend Naotsugu and teams up with the beautiful female assassin Akatsuki, embarking on an adventure to change the world as they know it!
The Devil Is a Part-Timer!
Satoshi Wagahara / Illustration: 029 (Oniku)
After being soundly thrashed by the Hero, Emilia, the Devil King, Satan, and his general, Alciel beat a hasty retreat to a parallel universe…only to land plop in the middle of bustling modern day Tokyo! Lacking the magic necessary to return home, the two are forced to assume human identities and live average human lives until they can find a better solution. And to make ends meet, Satan finds gainful employment at a nearby fast food joint! With his devilish mind set on working his way up the management food chain, what will become of his thirst for conquest?!
PandoraHearts ~ Caucus Race ~
Shinobu Wakamiya / Original story & illustration: Jun Mochizuki
In this first ever novelization based on the work of The New York Times-bestselling mangaka Jun Mochizuki, the elaborate, charming, and bittersweet world of PandoraHearts is woven into short stories that peer into the houses of the four great dukedoms and reveal yet more facets to the series’ beloved characters. Making each volume of this series even more special are the manga shorts drawn specially for the novelization by Jun Mochizuki herself!

Chris

Please look into the Highschool of the Dead: Owari No Hi novel. It’s 1 volume. It should keep people interested while we wait for more chapters. Plus it’s horrific alternate outcome could be an interesting experience.
I would also be all over some Durarara!! and Baccano! novels, but I am interested in both No Game No Life and Log Horizon.

Will

YEN PRESS WOOOW ! WOOT!!
Hataraku Maousama ! dam i’ve been waiting for this! And Log and NGNL are great pick ups as well. You shall have all my monez.

Alex

PandoraHearts is a manga series from Square Enix, that has been published in English from Yen Press. When is it going to be Dusk Maiden of Amnesia’s turn? Also just how many manga series that are from Square Enix that have been published by Yen Press? Because there have been 18 of them as far as I know.

Alex

@Tania- Thanks Tania I sincerely appreciate that. Because the anime adaptation of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia didn’t follow the manga series, so now I want to read it so I can be satisfied with it. That’s all I want.

Axyraandas

Heeeeh… I’ve read the unofficial translations of the first two and squirreled them away for future reference, and I’ll try to buy these books once they’re published here. I’ll patiently await your company’s translation of the word game (The romanji name for it isn’t popping up in my head at the moment.) part in volume 5 of NGNL, which seems really difficult to translate. It’ll be fun cross-referencing the two works to see the stylistic differences. Thank you for making official translations, and giving me a chance to support you guys as well as the authors.

Tinydluffy

You guys are doing a great job. I already pre-ordered these LNs , I hope you can start picking up some other LN like Hakomari, Gekkou, High School DxD, Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei, Tokyo Ravens, Kokoro Connect, Durarara, or any titles just keep them coming and I”ll buy xD

Jake Fuller

I wish yen press will be the One Licensing ‘Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei’ and ‘Date A Live’ so far Yen press is the only publishing group I trust when reading Lightnovels, good job and keep it up 😀

Jarlath

I know this isn’t really related to these announcements, however, one announcement I would love to see is a localized edition of Sora no Otoshimono/ Heaven’s Lost Property by Suu Minazuki. That would be the best birthday wish I could ask for… *sigh*

Rebban

Please translat
Shakugan no shana (LN)
Gosick (LN)
Dantalian no shoka (LN)
Kamisama no memo-chou (LN)
Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi (LN)
Thanks for ‘The Devil Is a Part-timer’, I am looking forward to reading it.

yoti

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YEN PRESS! ALL THIS SERIES I’VE BEEN HOPING TO GET LICENSED AND YOU REALLY PICKED IT UP
YOU’RE AMAZING

Cesar

For LN suggestions, I’d TOTALLY buy:
-Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria by Eiji Mikage and Tetsuo
-Gekkou by Natsuki Mamiya and Shiromiso
-Black Bullet by Shiden Kanzaki and Saki Ukai
For manga:
-Qualia the Purple by Tsunashima Shirou (OMG please, instant pre-order)
Somewhat interested in Log Horizon, so thanks for picking that up. Other than that, hope for more manga like Black God and Watamote on iBooks(especially for those living in the Caribbean, Latin, and South America). You guys are seriously turning out to be my favorite US publisher right now!

Blank

Definitely will be picking up Hataraku Maou-sama, NGNL, and Log horizon. Now all I am waiting for is Highschool DxD LN to be announced in the near future hopefully

Richard J.

I’ll second the request for the Highschool of the Dead: Owari No Hi novel. Anything HotD is good by me. I’ll be buying No Game No Life, Log Horizon, and The Devil Is a Part-Timer! for sure. I’m already enjoying Yen’s other light novel releases (I think there are more side story volumes for Book Girl unlicensed so please consider them too!) I’m looking forward to more fun from Yen!

Nuriko55

Square Enix hasn’t only great works like soul eater or pandora hearts it has also published the Corpse Party series and Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. THEY ARE VERY GOOD!!!! Please you have to publish these!!!

Harley

I would love the .5 volumes of Pandora hearts in English for my collection. Also if Baccano ever gets published in English I would so buy that without a thought.

Leon

Awesome! gonna buy them all 🙂
by the way you should license the manga “Tokyo Ghoul” ^^
i am sure that it will be a great hit.

Tin

Hataraku Mao-sama, NGNL, and Log Horizon are amazing additions. Thank you.
Here are some more LN suggestions:
– Heavy Object – Kamachi Kazuma
– Mitou Shokan:// Blood Sign – Kamachi Kazuma < Vol 1 just released
– Durarara!!
– Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

Alex

@Nuriko55- I’m with you on that Nuriko55, but just on Dusk Maiden of Amnesia because I have no idea what the manga series Corpse Party is about. I’ll look it up on wikipedia and find out what it is about.

Alex

@tania- Thanks for acknowledging my comments tania, you’re the first person to do that. And now I have a question for you: who are you? Are you just another manga fan like me, or are you an employee from Yen Press? Because if you are an employee from Yen Press, please tell your bosses about my comments and request. Because I believe that Yen Press is the only manga publishing company that can grant my request, other than the fact that they published almost 20 manga series from Square Enix that I know of. So if you can make that happen, that’ll make me really happy so I beg you please have them publish Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

tania

@Alex – I’m an editor at Yen. And yes, we work closely with Square Enix on many titles. However, we don’t make a habit of discussing licensing publicly for various business-related reasons, so all I can say is that we’ve taken note of your licensing rec. Thanks again!

Ibreaker9736

Thanks for licensing these amazing light novels. I’ll be buying these. Please license Tokyo Ravens and Strike The Blood. Thanks for reading.

skippy

This is awesome!! I can’t wait to get “The Devil is a Part Timer” Light novel & manga!!
I think you guys should also license more slice of life josei titles like “Bunny Drop” & “Not love but Delicious foods”, though.

Tokaku

Waiting the release dates from a lot of your projects, it would be great if you translate Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru so desu yo (Problem children are coming from another world, aren’t they)

Gary29

I’ll definitely be picking up A Certain Magical Index this November and No Game No Life next April. You guys at YenPress are definitely my favorite US publishing company. For future licensing suggestions, I only suggest the High School DxD LN, as it’s a fantastic series that many are hoping for.

sevi

Some awesome Square Enix titles to consider-
Blast of Tempest
Cuticle Detective Inaba
One Week Friends
Donyatsu
Black Butler Anthology: Rainbow Butler (only 2 volumes)
Aphorism
Sengoku Strays
Momomoke Restaurant
And please consider licensing Amatsuki. It’s an awesome series and runs in the same magazine as Are You Alice?. So you should be able to license it. (And thanks for putting up with all my weird suggestions OTL)

cocoa

please license The Ancient Magus Bride (Mahou Tsukai no Yome) manga. Though the series is relatively new only debuting just last year, it’s surprisingly intriguing. I’d be asking for more, but this series is just so unique that I believe it should gain the attention it rightfully deserves.

Ben

Hey thanks for the licenses! Will throw my money at your feet for NGNL, The Devil, and Log Horizon! Finished SAO V2 and translation was brilliant (A++) 😉
If you need any licensing ideas for LN’s, i have a few:
— Black Bullet – by Shiden Kanzaki
The recent anime adaption will help advertise it.
— Shakugan no Shana – by Yashichiro Takahashi (Take back from Viz Media)
— Infinite Stratos – by Izuru Yumizuru
Great storyline with also recent (last year) anime adaptation.
— Date A Live – by Koushi Tachibana
Growing popularity again because of the anime adaptation.
Thanks again! Look forward to finding more LN’s in the future!

Tommy

Glad to see no game no life light novel got license by you guys but hope you license Date a live one day.

Ayano

Thank You Very Very Veryyyy Much For The Pandora Hearts Novels!!
I’d Like To Suggest :
-Shuuen No Shiori Novel.
-Mikagura School Suite Novel.
-Kyoukai No Kanata Novel.
-Owari No Serafu Novel.
-Rolan The Missing King Novel.
-Tokyo Ravens Novel.
-Hyouka Novel.
-Mondaiji-tachi Novel.
Shiki Novel.

Chloe

I’ll be buying them all 😀 Thank you for licencing them, Yen Press! You are definitely my favourite publisher! I’ll be looking forward to reading them.

Tin

@tania: Is a physical release of the Index manga possible if you talk to Square Enix? or is this more on Dengeki/Kadokawa?

tania

@Tin – Anything is possible! But as I mentioned before, we can’t really comment on licensing negotiations, so that’s about all I can say on that subject! 🙂

sage

maousama and log horizon made me cry bless your souls bless them, bles s them
im gonna be an old person waiting for baccano and monogatari and zaregoto though!! but dang im so happy aobut these

Blank

Ah also you might want to have a look into “Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari” it looks like it will be quite popular in the future, as well as being a very different type of Light novel and manga.

Hamani

Thank you for licensing all these awesome light novels especially “Log Horizon”, but i was wondering if you will consider “mahouka koukou no rettousei” light novels.

Dana

Thank you SO much for getting the Pandora Hearts novels; I am so, so happy. 🙂 That’s one light novel off of my list of ones I hope to get someday, the others being the Kingdom Hearts novels, Gosick, and Sunday Without God. You guys are awesome!!!

roronoajoe

Awesome new LNs for next year THNX
Suggestions on my part will be
-Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
-Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
-Mahou Sensou
-Black Bullet
-Kamisama na Inai Nichiyobi
Keep bringing more awesome LNs and you”ll get my money xD

shiro

For the Log Horizon manga, you chose West Wind Brigade over the other series. Is there a specific reason why, considering that HoneyMoonLogs was recently completed and the other ones are also ongoing?
Also, why did Yen Press decide to call it ‘People of the West Wind’?

Aaron

Far be it from em to say what you “should” license but please consider, The Irregular at Magic High School by Tsutomu Sat? thanks in advance for any consideration and best of luck on The Yen On endeavor.

Carol

Reason why you should license Durarara novels: there’s gonna be a S2 and you would sell TONS cuz it’s gonna be hyped all over

Alex

@tania- Thanks again for noting my recommendation, and I do apologize for trying to discuss licensing recommendations publicly. Its just that all I want is my single request to be acknowledged and granted that’s all. And hopefully right away.

Amy

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! I cant wait till these light novels are release!
and these are going to be in print? because I am not a big fan of digital.

Kamieichi

Thank you for licensing more LNs.
Actually, I’m worried about something.
The increased number of titles and the increased speed of publication makes the possibility of typos and mistranslations higher.
So, I hope you guys maintain translation quality.

Katie

Thank you so much Yen Press for licensing No Game No Life LN! Please consider of licensing other light novel series that I’m sure others would be interest to read these as I do and buy it some of these titles for sure.
Light Novels
– The Irregular at Magic High School
– Shakugan no Shana (Viz Media still has the rights for it but don’t publish it anymore after published the first two volumes back a few years ago)
– Date A Live
– Highschool DxD
– The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute’s Marriage
– The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village
– A Certain Magical Index: New Testment (Consider this if the first series sells well here)
– Heavy Object
– Toradora
– My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute (a.k.a. Oreimo)
– A Simple Survey
– Mitou Shokan:// Blood Sign (It’s a new series by Kamachi Kazuma)
– Durarara!! (Please consider this! A lot of people really want to read the light novel so badly!)
– A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives
– Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
– Tokyo Ravens
– Baka and Test: Summon the Beast
– Strike the Blood
– Sunday Without God
– Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (a.k.a. Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren’t They?)
– Is This a Zombie? (Please consider this since the light novel is the source material)
– Mayo Chiki
– Campione!
– Haganai: I Don’t Have Many Friends
– The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
– Kino’s Journey
– Hyouka
– Monogatari Series
– Baccano
– Black Bullet (Please consider it! I would totally buy this series from you guys!)
– Fate/Zero
Manga
– Tokyo Ghoul (Consider this since a lot of people get hype of this series)

Alex

Hey Yen Press just to let you know, the manga series Dusk Maiden of Amnesia has been out for 5 years in Japan. It’s been a little over 5 years since volume 1 came out in Japan, while its going to be a year for its 10th and final volume release in Japan this November. And that’s far too long for it being left unpublished in English, so I’d love it for you guys to publish it ASAP.

Batriesyia

Oh my yeayy!! Definitely going to pick up ngnl, the devil is a part timer! & pandora hearts!~ ??

Bob McGuy

Wow, you’ve licensed pretty much every LN I wanted to read.
Now if you would just license Kino no Tabi….

Tyler Floyd

Some Light Novel suggestions:
-Monogatari Series
-Durarara!!
-HakoMari (The Empty Box and The Zeroth Maria)
-Mushoku Tensei
-Mahouka (Irregular at Magic High)
-Magdala de Nemure (May Your Soul Rest in Magdala)

Reeeen

Hey guys great licenses! Can’t wait!
I saw that you’ve also picked up the Log Horizon West Wind Brigade manga? I saw somewhere about the main manga coming off hiatus this month, it’d be great if we we’re able to see that eventually as well (love collecting the manga versions).
Also just a couple of suggestions for Manga or LN (or both) 🙂
– Magdala de Nemure
– Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Andromeda

nice pickups! looking forward to hataraku and no game no life. a bit surprised no one has licensed oregairu yet though *wink wink nudge nudge*

pika09

Awesommme. Insta-buy for NGNL, Maou-sama, and Log Horizon for me!
Anyway, other suggestions that you’d hopefully consider:
(Manga)
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (oh God, please)
Tokyo Ghoul
(Light Novel)
Baccano! and Durarara!! (if I had a nickel for every time someone suggests this…)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Black Bullet
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
Shuuen no Shiori and Mikagura School Suite (my personal suggestion, which is unlikely but since you DID license Kagerou Days… maybe, just maybe…)

Alex

Hey Yen Press just asking, I know that Tania is an editor for your company. But is there any other workers besides her? Maybe like an agent, manager, or some person that’s the CEO of the whole company? Also when you do preparations for new monthly announcements like for January and February, how long does it take to do that in a current time like this month? A week a month how long?

Reina-Maria

Great news will definetely buy all of them.Hope you guys really consider Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei light novels xD

JABHGWOW

Awesome new LNs awaiting to be read for me xD.I’d love to see Durarara LNs being licensed please consider it.

josh

thanks for No Game No Life and Log Horizon! gonna buy them with Kagerou Daze and Akame ga Kill.
i gotta suggestion for you to translate: Date Alive and Mahouka. i reckon these are good for you ’cause they’re popular

Chris

Highschool of the Dead novel, Owari no Hi. It will keep us fans busy while we wait for more. I don’t think enough HOTD fans know it exists for you to get sent mass requests. Make them know of it’s existence.

Aru

Dear YenPress,
I’d be great if you could actually update your “Books” page. It’s really a nice overview, but it’s missing all your latest additions and a few entries haven’t been updated in a while, are missing covers and whatnot. I always use this page to find a certain ISBN or a book’s release date, and I believe other people do so as well. So you should really update the page!
Thanks in advance.

Vincristine

would like request:
Clockwork Planet
Rising of the shield hero
Mushoku Tensei
Date A Live
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesu yo
Monogatari Series
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Kino no Tabi
Kokoro Connect
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected

Rukaliini

Thanks Yen Press for these awesome licenses! Will definitely buy these when they come out!
On a second note, I’d like to request that you guys should license both Mondaiji-tachi and NouCome novels (those are the short names, but their titles are so long and I cant paste ’em on my phone). Both had very short animes and are translates nowhere, plus both of ’em are very funny and just plain interesting.
Please keep being awesome forever, guys!

Alex

Hey Yen Press I know that you publish manga and light novels for the public, for them to enjoy and have them as your fans. While making money for yourselves at the same time, because you are a manga publishing company. I know that people ask you everyday to publish the manga series or light novels they ask you to publish, because they feel that you guys are the only ones that can do that. Probably because they find you guys suitable for their requests, and I feel the same way about my request for Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Anyway I know that your doing everything in your power to fulfill their requests as soon as you can, and that your fans are asking you the same request(s) repeatedly. Because they are worried that you’ll never grant them, I feel the same way and I realize that now. So I’m going to say this: please try your best on fulfilling our requests as soon as you can thank you.

Vlad

WOOT! Awesome! I’m looking forward to that, especially to No Game No Life! There’s also a couple of manga series that I would like to request for you guys to license as well (I’d personally buy all the volumes):
The the first manga series I requested is History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi, the reason why is because manga is a whole lot better and goes much further past the anime. There were some OVAs of that series but it only took part of the story and tried to force everything in 30 minutes, which didn’t really explain the rest of the story properly on what happened after the Ragnarok Saga. There were also a few small arcs that was missed in the Ragnarok Saga as well.
Anyways, the second manga series I requested is Shigurui Death Frenzy, because the anime ended at a cliffhanger and it only adapted one third of a manga, and sadly I’m not able to see the rest of the story. Which was really sucked for me because it’s such a great series overall!
If you can license these series, I would highly appreciate it! Please and thank you!

AyaOtonashi

Awesome more LNs to read Im really looking forward to NGNL and Id like to recomend you guys the LN series HakoMari thanks for all the titles you bring us.

elDannyboy

Good titles to read next year you guys should consider Log Hrizon’s author other title Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and of course a title that I see a lot of people have been requesting HakoMari for short or Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria if you want the whole name and thanks in advance for all the titles I hope you will bring us next year.

Satomi

I would like to request a few LN
Black Bullet
Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei
Highschool DxD
Date A Live
Thanks for all your hard work on translations Yenpress. I will continue to purchase from you. Just really hope you can pick these titles up

Aww juss

Thank you so much for more light novels! Im gonna buy them all 😀
But, i hope you guys can license ;
Durarara
Is this a zombie?
Date a live
Black Bullet
Shakugan no shana
shuuen no shiori
My little sister can’t be this cute! (oreimo)
Problem children are coming from another world, aren’t they?
Sekirei tsukai no blade dance
Haganai
Highschool dxd
Toradora
Baka and test
The hentai prince and the stony cat
Well,,, i know it was many, but heck.. And i love you guys Btw ;3

luv uuu

TY!
But please licence :
-Oda nobuna no nabou
-Hidan no aria
-The pet girl of sakurasou
-Gekkou
-Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
-Ame no Hi no Iris
-Psycome
-Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Ookami-san Series

Alex

Hey Yen Press just how many manga series (not counting light novels) from Square Enix have you published so far? Because I looked up the manga series that are from Square Enix, that you guys have published and there are over 20 manga series. Some of which are written by the same author like the manga series Soul Eater and Doubt. So could you tell how many there are in total so far? Please because looking them up on wikipedia has gotten me confused and tired.

Alex

Oh wait never mind about my comment, on how many manga series from Square Enix that you guys have published.

Alex

Hey I counted how many manga series from Square Enix, that Yen Press has published so far: 28. Now that’s a high number for me!!! Hey Yen Press if you continue publishing manga series from Square Enix, and exceeding that number that would be glorious. And I hope that you would make Dusk Maiden of Amnesia the 29th manga series from Square Enix in your list.

Rocko52

Since it’s a Square Enix Gangan title, I’d recommend licensing Blast of Tempest, or Zetsuen no Tenpesuto, as it’s Romanized form. I won’t recommend anything else for the moment, because people have already listed tons of titles, I just wanted to throw my two cents in about the series I’d most like to see acquired. Keep on keeping on yen Press! :3

Alex

Hey has anyone seen English dubbed clips of The Devil is a Part-Timer? Well I have today on youtube.

Amazing

OMG NO!!! once yen press licence it… it will take 100 years for a certain volume to be release…. d*nm I hate waiting….

FunkyBacon

Absolutely hating the fact that you’re licensing all the (decent) light novels which forces all the fan translations to be taken down. It requires close to 5~9 months for you to release one volume when some people translate it for free in like weeks~several months(depending on the translators) for FREE. Like seriously, having a hardcover might be nice. But forcing all the fan translations to be taken down because you just happen to license it is LUDICROUS. Ignoring No Game No Life for now which is a great light novel, you even licensed Sword Art Online. Once again, LUDICROUS!

Alex

@Amazing- Hey what do you want yen press to license for you again? Also you shouldn’t give up on them.

sevi

@”Amazing” and FunkyBacon-
First of all, hyperbole much?
Second, thank you for proving my point that scanlator fans neither have the capacity to understand the publishing industry or the intention of actually supporting the creators of manga or LN.

Vistritium

That’s terrible news. When baka-tsuki is so close to release last volume of NGNL it got licensed and will be removed. Poor guys translating it for free, poor readers that will have to wait so long for yen to translate. Countries have boards, internet shouldn’t 🙁

sevi

@Vistritium
Poor translaters? Poor readers? What about the authors and artists who spent their time, money and effort creating these stories? Just because they’re online in digital form doesn’t mean they just magically always existed and that people are entitled to own them for free. And just because someone translated them doesn’t mean they own the property. I feel more sorry for Yen Press having to put up with all you self-absorbed, free-loading whiners.

Ray

Please, translate Durarara light novels!
I ask nothing more!
People have been requesting for it for years, and it’s getting a second season so the hype is really big.

Chynna

Please translate:
Okami san and Her Seven Companions or
?kami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi

Vicky

Please, it’d be really great if you could translate Pandora Hearts 8.5 and 18.5 as well, if you haven’t already considered it!! It’d be a great addition to the series. Thanks!!

Ryoura

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Yen Press for all the Pandora Hearts books! 😀 I got my Caucus Race the other day and it is so entertaining, I love it! Thank you!
I’m looking forward to the final volumes of the manga, and the next two Caucus Race books~ 😀 I would love to get the three guidebooks books in English and the second artbook too, but if those don’t come I’m super glad Yen Press provided such high quality versions of Odds and Ends, Caucus Race and the manga; thank you so much, I’ll treasure them forever! 😀

Dream

I bought vol one of the Devil is a part timer. I’m so happy with it! I’ve been waiting for ages to have it translated in English! Thank you so much! I can’t wait for vol 2!!

L

Not quite sure if people are going to even care about what I say, considering what I have read on the comments.
Yen Press is terrible with quality assurance and editing. From past experience, they will use manga and comic interchangeably. They will also have mistakes and not include the right honorifics. They also do not take into consideration what those mean or even do.
This is when I looked through their selection at my local anime convention. Even some of their new books doesn’t seem to be as good as the translations on Baka-Tsuki.
The good side to Yen Press is that it brings these LN and manga to the Western world.