New licenses for the new year!

Wow! What an exciting year 2014 was! We hope you’ll join us in making 2015 even better and brighter. To start things off, let’s celebrate with some new licenses! How’s that sound?
RustBlaster_OrigCover
RUST BLASTER (manga) by Yana Toboso
Millennium Academy is–a school where elite vampires are trained to maintain balance in a world where humans and vampires, who possess far greater physical strength than their human counterparts, coexist. And commuting to this school is Aldred, the most distinctly un-vampire-like vampire to be found in the entire institution. But when Al encounters Kei, a human transfer student to the school, their destinies become intertwined, and the fate of their world as they know it comes to lie in their hands!
HomuraMagica1_NF
PUELLA MAGI HOMURA TAMURA (manga) by Magica Quartet
The life of a magical girl isn’t all fighting witches and collecting grief seeds. When they aren’t kicking butt, Homura Akemi and her friends face the same trials as normal high school girls! In this four-panel comedy, glimpse a sillier side of the girls from the bestselling Puella Magi Madoka Magica series!
MadokaMagicaHomuraRevenge1_NF
PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA: HOMURA’S REVENGE (manga) by Magica Quartet
If Madoka Kaname had known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines–but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
BlackBullet1_NF
BLACK BULLET (light novel and manga) by Shiden Kanzaki, Saki Ukai
The future–where a terrible battle against a parasitic virus called “Gastrea” has been fought, and lost. Humanity is cornered, and lives in despair. Rentaro and Enju face constant danger in their work as a team anti-Gastrea specialists known as “Civil Security.” If the daily fight against oblivion weren’t enough, they’ll soon face a threat that could destroy all of Tokyo…
DRRRNovel1_NF
DURARARA!! (light novel) by Ryohgo Narita, Suzuhito Yasuda
The Ikebukuro district in Tokyo is full of interesting people. A boy longing for the extraordinary. A hotheaded punk. An airheaded pseudo stalker. An information broker who works for kicks. An underground doctor who specializes in truly desperate patients. A high school student infatuated with a monster. And a headless rider on a pitch-black motorcycle. Their story may not be a heartwarming one, but as it turns out, even weirdos like these sometimes fall in love.
STRIKE THE BLOOD (light novel and manga) by Gakuto Mikumo, Manyako
High school student Kojo Akatsuki may not seem like anything special, but there is a rumor going around that he is the Fourth Progenitor—a powerful vampire thought only to exist in legend. But if that legend were true, it could have devastating consequences for the Itogamijima special zone for demons. Enter Yukina Hirameki who’s sworn duty is to watch over Koj…or kill him if necessary.

Tommy

Yay black bullet light novel version 😀 !! Now if Date a live light novel would get license by you guys!

Reyxe

That’s nice, I was waiting for Gun Gale Alternative tho.
Still, pretty nice licenses, i’ll probably get DRRR!!

Kru

OMG!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for DRRR!! novels. I’ll get every single of them DAY 1!!!

Mr Dent

YES! THE DURARARA NOVELS WILL FINALLY BE MINE! Now we just need to work on getting Baccano here… :3

detrimont

already have all the japanese volumes out of my love of the series, so of course i need them in english, now when can we expect the first volume to release (of DRRR of course!!!)

Will

Woot black bullet and Strike, All my money is gone forever. Thank you yenpress! Keep bringing those Light Novels i’ll buy them all! xD

detrimont

Oh, and any chance of the Suzuhito Yasuda – DRRR art book? ( i do already have it of course, but it would be nice if it were more readily available)

Anon

OMG, IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?? MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!
You guys licensing the DRRR!! novels (which are definitely going to be a day 1 buy from me!) is like a dream come true. Plus, my Birthday’s this week– so you’ve just given me the best Birthday present/news in a long, long time!
I LOVE YOU YEN PRESS!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

woober

FINALLY DURARARA!! omg thank you, this is a really anticipated series, it’s so great to finally be able to read it. i’m hopeful this betters the chances for the baccano novels to get translated too one day~

Max

Might get me a copy of Strike the Blood and Black Bullet. Still faithfully hoping that you guys acquire the My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected LN license 😉

Kat

A nice list! Though I am kinda surprised that Horimiya and The Devil is a Part-Timer: High School weren’t annouced since I’ve heard they were leaked… I hope Suzune Magica and My Teenage Romantic SNAFU will be picked up next by you guys 🙂

Alex

Awesome, now the only light novel i really want an announcement for is the Oreimo Light Novels. Here’s hoping its possibly at some point, and thanks for all these amazing announcements.

Tin

Awesome we finally got Durarara!! and Strike the Blood, too!
Some more Kadokawa/Dengeki suggestions:
Mitou Shoukan: //Blood Sign
Heavy Object
The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village
Kino no Tabi

Donna

I’m actually looking forward to Rust Blaster since I like Yana Toboso, and also Strike the Blood, especially since the anime left out quite a bit of background.

Tin

@Alex: I wonder if OreImo is possible. Given the possible poor reception from the general public & their silly generalizations, it may not sell well.

jimmydip

Really happy for all these licensed manga and light novels. Hope we here many more great licenses (really really really really want you to license Sekirei) even though my wallet is crying for all the license you and other companies are releasing.

s

Great list of new books for 2015! But is there going to be a other Bride’s Story 7?? Thanks! 🙂

Alice

LET ME LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LICENSING DRRR!!!!! *GROSS SOBBING* YOU MADE SO MANY DREAMS COME TRUE!

earthinmywindow

Thank you so much for licensing Durarara!! It has been #1 on my light novel wishlist since Yen On was launched! Strike the Blood and Black Bullet sound good, too, and I’ll definitely pick up Rust Blaster.

Rebban

Black buller! I am really happy! Now i only have to wait for someone to license kamisama no inai nichiyoubi, toradora and kamisama no memo-chou. I can’t wait till the devil is a part-timer is released.

zaxus

Black bullet and Strike the Blood made my day but I’m still hoping that the Horimiya leaks are true and hopefully you decide to take on My Youth Romantic comedy is Wrong as I Expected LN

Ophis

Black Bullet!!! Great news! One of my favorites and now I can own it thank you Yen Press. Of course I am buying the light novel and manga.
I’ll also buy Strike the Blood

Naofumi

Ah I was hoping for Strike the Blood and Black Bullet, just have to wait for Highschool DxD and Full Metal Panic and I will be in heaven.

Karel

I am excited for Durarara’s translation.
Baccano the light novel should be considered for translation!
Such a great series.

Tatsuya

I’m surprised that Strike the Blood and Black Bullet got Licensed, will be picking both of these titles , but what will really Astound me will be the the Release of the Irregular at Magic High School. Anyways cheers Yen Press.

Elli

Oh, heck to the yeah!
I’ve longed to own the DRRR!! novels in English for so many years! Finally, my dreams can become a reality! Thank you!
I love you, Yen Press! <3
(Pssst, I long to own Baccano! too.)

yoko

wish these titles(LN) would be lisenced by yenpress
1.shokugeki no soma a la carte
2.mahouka koukou no rettousei
3.Gate the JSDF was here
4.seirei tsukai no blade dance
5.absolute duo
6.ELYSION virtual region

Ser3n

I’ll buy the DRRR! Light Novel, but I was really hoping for some Baccano! love =P That LN is much much better^^

drones

THANKSSSSS GUYS, SO HYPED 🙂
could you guys also look into licensing my my teen romantic comedy snafu, toradora, golden time, and highschool dxd?

MoonStar18

YES!!! Thank you so much for licensing Strike the Blood! I’m wishing and praying for 12 Kingdoms to come back and for your guys to pick up Tokyo Ravens (since you’re pretty much the only ones who do light novels), but I am extremely grateful for to you guys for getting Strike the Blood!! Thank you again!

Alex

@Tin I was under the impression that they had performed relatively well, although i don’t know how well the manga has done in the west i beleive it is still being published. However i guess licensing might be a problem depending on the rights given to the manga’s publisher.

Jan

When I saw you were putting out Kagerou Days I was really happy and couldn’t wait and this is the same feeling again. Blaçk bullet, Drrr and Strike the blood were really something i wanted to read.
Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren’t They? LN and The Irregular at Magic High School LN would be really awesome too.

domo

It is nice and all that you publish all these light novels… BUT, will you ever pick up the pace in releasing them!?
I do not understand why it takes four months to bring out a release. It’s not like life is endless you know… for example take Accel World which has 17 volumes available in the original language already. How long will it take to catch up to the status quo with this release schedule? Several years according to you policy… you would think that some people might even not be interested in this stuff anymore considering the massive time frame. Might even be possible to learn Japanese in the meantime.
So to conclude: Will the releases be tossed out faster in the near future?
I’ve supported you guys so far, but I am actually wondering: “What for?”
I am aware that this long taking releases is quite normal in the west but still… in the end “this is waiting”… geez

Kitsu_Sensei

Thank you Yen Press! My prayers have finally been answered!
I agree with Tommy about Date A Live being licensed. That’s a great idea.
Strike the Blood sounds interesting. Might buy it.

Faulty-kun

Black Bullet, check.
DURARARA!!, check.
Strike the Blood, check.
More PMMM, check.
Kino no Tabi, not here.
Kamisama no Memochou……YenPreeeeeeess, you’re leaving much to be desired *hinthint*

Tin

Actually, Kino no Tabi isn’t happening. TokyoPop has the license to it.
Also, hope you guys pick up:
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

Hiera

When will Homura’s revenge be released? Is it going to be 1 volume omnibus, same as Rebellion Story?

Yuki

Thank you for Rust Blaster and Strike the Blood . I am really looking forward to your future releases and keep hoping that you will licence more Aki’s manga, especially Aruosumente . I am really glad that mangas licensed by Yen Press are available in my tiny country. : )

Alex

I’ve heard of Black Bullet but only by anime, and the same thing for Strike the Blood. And I’ve also heard that its anime was terrible, as for Black Bullet I don’t know because it doesn’t say on Wikipedia. Anyway I hope you just don’t forget to license more Square Enix manga, that came out in Japan in 2009 like Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

GamingGuy1802

Pls license Amagi Brilliant Park light novel and manga! Love the anime but I want the light novels as well!

Alex

Hey Yen Press, answer me this question because I’m just curious: how do you get informed of these manga and light novels besides hearing requests from your fans?

Hisuiryu

Durarara novels! I’m so happy!
I read Rust Blaster a long time ago, decent little manga even as someone who’s never been a Kuroshitsuji fan. Looking forward to picking up a copy of it. 🙂

roronoajoe

Really great licenses you guys are bringing us this year I’ll probably buy all 3 LN and I still hope you can bring us Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei, Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, High School DxD, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Shinmai Maou no Keyakusha, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta.

Layom

Omg thanks yen press
Need
Kore wa zombie desu ka light novels are the best!
Date a live light novel
Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai light novel not manga
Infinite stratos light novel
and yahari ore no seishun love comedy are the best of japanese light novels in this moment

zaxus

Agree with Layom need to bring some of that kore wa zombie desu ka and yahari ore no seishun love comedy LN greatness. Some other LN I hope come out include Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren’t They? and The Irregular at Magic High School and absolute duo as both manga and LN.

Dobbeh-kun

Thank god for the new Madoka Manga now i just need Suzune, Tart, and the kindergarten manga. Heck I just need all the Madoka Manga

Hiera

@tania
And may I ask other question about this one, is it still ongoing on finished series?

Gary29

I’m not sure how well this would work marketing-wise, but have you considered the idea of publishing the most recent volume of a series alongside the regular publishing schedule of one volume per 3-4 months? It might be a bit complicated (such as re-publishings once you’re actually caught up, and publishing two volumes several volumes apart simultaneously) but I think fans would LOVE to be caught up with the latest edition from Japan (perhaps released a month after the original, if possible) while at the same time buying volumes they’ve already read.

nalani

Congrats for Durarara! It’s been a long time waiting.
Hope you guys pick up Monthly Girl’s Nozaki-kun at some point too *hint hint*

Kait

So Umineko is now every 4 months? It seems to be going that way. Oh well! Thank you as usual for releasing it! 🙂 And I would love to see more from Ryukishi07! He is a great author!

JJ

Some nice pickups here, looking forward to Durarara and Strike the Blood. I’m still waiting for digital releases of light novels though, I’d buy almost everything you license if they were all digital.

James Carson

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!11
You are my hero Yen Press. Spice and Wolf, Log Horizon, SAO, Magical Index, and now DRRR?
It’s like your going down the list of novels I have always wanted to see in English and translating them just for me, you make me feel so special!
All that’s left is for you to pick up Baccano and Bakemonogatari, and then I will be completely devoted to you.

James Carson

Chaika the Coffin Princess would be cool too btw, but I haven’t been waiting years for it.

Simone

OMG i cant wait for the durarara light novels! i love this series so much! i can wait to own my very own copy withgout being foced to find fan translated websites!!!

maria

Nice another Madoka magica alternative version looking forward to it. I’m so greatful that Yen press do the Light novels as well and impression by how clean the translation is.
My recommendation (i know it will fall on deaf ears but oh well)
Elji Mikages work such as “In a Magical girls garden (although 2 volumes have come out for this already its only been around for six months)
And last suggestion would be Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (Hakomari) Currently reading the fan translation and this story put most psychological anime and mangas to shame (even the good ones). I know it will sell well and with the final volume out this year it means its a completed series before it becomes licenced.

BlazeMP

Thanks for the great new LN licenses! Please license Yahari ore no seishun love comedy soon I would buy it day 1

Vyzon

I would also like to advocate for Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. I know that I at least would preorder every volume, which I didn’t even do for Haruhi.

Dont-Ask_me-ANYTHING

YES!YES!YES!YES! Strike the Blood is finally licensed. Hu…better get myself a copy of it.
Do you deliver LN’s to Kuwait?

yoti

if i may recommend to you some LN titles:
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria – seems really good+ it’s popular
Mahouka – it may be hard to translate this one but please consider it
yahari ore no seishun – the anime was suuuuuuper goood and i’m sure the novel is much better

Arun

You guys are the best! I can’t wait for Strike to catch up to where it left off in the anime

Brian

I am so happy that Black Bullet and RUST BLASTER are coming to Yen Press this year. Thank you so much. 🙂

Kim

Thanks so much for all the light novels you’ve been bringing over! I’m so happy that the novels you’ve licensed have proven successful, and I’ll be buying all of them to help support the market for them. If you’re ever willing/able to license rescue some of the titles that Tokyopop and Viz never finished, I’d be really happy, but you’re doing great enough things already by bringing over all these!

Tinydluffy

I will be buying all LNs you licensed and it’d be really awesome if you guys could license Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria or any work from Eji Mikage.

Fenrir

I hope you guys publish the side-story of DanMachi too:
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria
Thanks for the licenses!

Kitsu_Sensei

I just remembered another license you could pls take into account. As well as Date A Live, can you pls think about Infinite Stratos. It has great two season anime and pretty popular. Thanks! (Oh, and also, Akame ga kill! manga was amazing!)
New LN licenses to buy list:
1. Black Bullet
2. Durarara!
3. Strike the Blood
Thankies~!

BlazeMP

I just noticed that the a certain magical index LN is being released faster than the the other LNs is there a reason for that and do you plan on doing that for the other LNs you have licensed anytime soon?

Fenrir

@BlazeMP: Compared to the other novels, Index has the most amount of volumes. That is 28 volumes total including all essential side stories.
Then its sequel series is coming up to 12 in March.
It’s the one that absolutely needs a shorter release window as the rest are fairly easy to catch up to and don’t have as many to cover.

Cesar

Black Bullet is a definite buy from me. Would also buy if localized:
-Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria by Eiji Mikage and Tetsuo
-Gekkou by Natsuki Mamiya and Shiromiso
-Qualia the Purple(manga) by Tsunashima Shirou
Thanks for these great titles!

uqholder

Hope for Baccano! soon too. Shame it’s less popular, in terms of story it’s a whole lot better than Drrr!!

Katherine Scalaro

Hi there! You guys produce great quality manga! If you read these comments, could you consider adding a manga license to your list: “Shirley” by Kaoru Mori. I think this makes sense since you released “Anything and Something” and you’re currently publishing Mori’s “A Bride’s Story” and will publish her other series, “Emma”, in the near future. Then you’d have the licenses for all of her work! And since she’s so popular and well-received, you can’t go wrong publishing “Shirley”! Thank you for your time!

mugenomanji

Thx a lot for the licenses yenpress! Now hoping we’re one step closer to Baccano! being licensed. I really recommend Mushoku Tensei(Jobless reincarnation) LN, it’ll be bomb I’m sure. Definitely buying your LNs in the future!

BlazeMP

@Fenrir: Oh okay makes sense but at the rate the other LNs are being released they actually wont catch up at this point 1 every 4 months is the same as in japan.Just noticed sword art online progressive LN is also releasing at an increased rate even though it only has 3 novels so far I believe.I really am curious why they chose to release that one faster over some of the longer ones thoughts?

Fenrir

@BlazeMP: I’m not sure why Progressive is faster… but only other reason I can think of is, for the ones that are releasing 1 month later, that it’s more of a business decision. Picture it as: You won’t be getting much profit if you’re caught up with the Japanese release. Accel World, for example, in Japan is being put on the back burner due to the focus on SAO from the author (and likely the publisher). Just an educated guess.
On that note:
Yen Press I hope you also bring over:
Toaru Nichijou no Index-san
A cute & hilarious 4koma Manga about Touma & Index.

TJ

Excited for DRRR!! novels. Now, that leaves just two more I hope to see sometime:
Mushoku Tensei (Jobless Reincarnation)
Zetsushinkai no Solaris (Solaris the Abyssal

LOGH fan

I hope to see the LN’s Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Recollections of a certain pilot.

Kitsu_Sensei

Yen Press! Please licence Pandora Voxx! It’s a novel series like Kagerou Daze, adapted from vocaloid songs. Sorry about all my licensing comments, but you’re my favourite manga & the only LN publisher. Anyway, thankies~ 😉

Vyzon

In addition to HakoMari, I hope you license ‘Gekkou’ by Natsuki Mamiya and Shiromiso and ‘Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made’ by Tadahito Yorozuya and Houmitsu

KiDa_chan

Yay~ The Durarara!! novels are being licensed~ I would be great if you guys licensed the Baccano! light novels too~

James B.

Loving all these new titles!! You guys are by far my favorite publisher!
I don’t know where else to leave this but i’d love to see the “Sunday Without God” novels & “Steins;Gate” Novels(and manga) translated!! My favorites from you guys are Spice&Wolf, Madoka Magica, No Game No Life & Sword Art Online, i hope to see much more i’ll continue to buy as many of my favorite titles as my wallet physically lets me! Keep up the good work! 🙂

James B.

Loving all these new titles!! You guys are by far my favorite publisher!

Vincristine

Please consider taking the following they are great light novels with high potential:
– Overlord
– Clockwork Planet
– Rise of the Shield Hero
– Mushoku Tensei
– Problem Children from another world
– Irregular at magic high school
– Kino’s Journey

Anon

Okay, so I love you guys to bits (and I can prove it, LOL, because so far, by my count, I already have bought + plan to buy every volume of no less than 27 different titles– including manga, manhwa, artbooks, and novels– from you guys; which comes out to over 230 separate volumes, currently! O.O ). And then I realized that [i]Are You Alice?[/i] and [i]Karneval[/i]– both of which are in that buying list– are published in the “Comic ZERO-SUM” magazine in Japan… which is the same magazine that also publishes one of my all-time favorite stories of any medium (no less manga): Shinobu Takayama’s [i]Amatsuki[/i]. Which means that there’s at least a possibility that you guys could get it. Plus, the twistiness of the plot and the beauty of the art in [i]Amatsuki[/i] are sort-of in the same vein as [i]Pandora Hearts[/i], so it’d probably be a great fit for your lineup, too.
So… any chance you guys can make that number of titles I’m getting from you 28? Please? 🙂
Thanks! 🙂

Anon

Thanks! 🙂

Maxunwell

Would really love Angel Beats, Baccano, Haikyuu and Sword Art Online Alternative.
Excited for the Durarara! novels and Black Bullet manga and novels!

Maxunwell

Excited for the Durarara! novels and Black Bullet manga and novels!

Parumpapumpumkin Spice Latte

I’m so excited for durarara! and Rust Blaster. Thanks!
Please consider licensing Umino Chika’s “March Comes in Like a Lion”. It’s a coming of age story similar to Honey and Clover, but with a broader cast, focused on shogi players.

CardinalsK13

Just need Date A Live, Baka to Test, This is a Zombie (light novel), High school DXD (light novel), Infinite Stratos, Seirei Tsukai no blade dance (light novel), Mahouka Koukou no rettousei, Sakurasou no pet na kanojo, and Absolute duo. I would love you so much.

CardinalsK13

Ashen-phoenix

Between Durarara!!’s novels and RustBlaster (a title I never thought I’d get to own) I am one happy woman.
Now if Yen snatches up Crash n’ Burn someone will have to pinch me…

S-chan

Please consider 1/2 Prince, Otome Youkai Zakuro, and Shinrei Tantei Yakumo!
1/2 Prince because of the other video game manga and light novels you’re publishing, Otome Youkai Zakuro because you’ve already published some of Lily Hoshino”s work, and Shinrei Tantei Yakumo just because! 😀 Thanks!

S-chan

Please consider 1/2 Prince, Otome Youkai Zakuro, and Shinrei Tantei Yakumo!

Pirie

I’m so exciting about Durarara!! I hope there’ll be more Narita series translated in the future- I think a lot of people would love to see Baccano! and Vamp!

Pirie

Onodera

Thank you so much for Drrr!!!! would you maybe also pick up the license for Silver diamond???? cuz it was dropped due to the company closing down > <

Onodera

Zak

I’ll just chime in to say that I think Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rise of the Shield Hero) would be a great light novel series to license.

Zak

Josh

I would like to see Shakugan No Shana released. The series is great but I would like to read the light novels, its really annoying that we haven’t got them yet.

==

rather then licensing more and more series, i prefer they release the series the have license faster. . . . or did they have unlimited staff out there?

==

rizki

please don’t licensing too much, can you feel the person who read just the translation for free because lack of japanese, i hope yenpress and the other fan understand it
*sorry for lack of english, my toefl is bad at school okay

rizki

*sorry for lack of english, my toefl is bad at school okay

Zeker

I am really excited at this new line up! I hope I can get my hands on these Light Novels & Manga, it would be fun to read them then do a review on them as well! importantly I can’t wait for Magi Madoka Magica, Durarara!!, Strike the Blood & Black Bullet! Thanks for bring back KH Light Novel & Manga, I’ve been waiting from 07 to read KH2 Vol 3. I’m hoping that you are going to do Baccano! Light Novel & Manga Next I would like to see that happen.

Zeker

Billiam

I have preordered the Durarara light novels… so excited *o*
Side note, please please PLEASE release the Baccano light novels in English, I beg of you T^T

eduard

If you would be so kind to license shakugan no shana i would definitely buy the translated volume as soon as it was released. I’ve been waiting forever for a translation after volume 2.

eduard

HikaNyan

would love love love to see you guys do the ghost hunt light novel series! and the liar game manga!!

HikaNyan

Kita

Would absolutely love to see you grab ‘Overlord’ and ‘Sunday without God’, ‘Rokka no Yuusha’ just to name a couple.

Kita

onee -chan

What about Date a Live? I’d love to see the light novels translated.! I love that anime but the light novels are so amazing., I think and you guys are just so good.That is why I belive in you.Please then , that is all I wish .?Date a Live is waiting to be translated!

onee -chan